My handsome little boy!!!
So the first few pictures are of our house. For the past few months we really have been working hard on our yard. I am so glad to say we now have grass after 2 1/2 long years. My kids keep asking me if they can play on it and they have to wait 3 weeks and that is eternity to little kids. We got it in just in time to have winter. O-Well!! Now we can move on to the backyard and that is a hugh project to start next year.
So yesterday we went to Talie's doctor to see if she could get off her seizure medicine. I am glad to say she gets to get off it. They think she has grown out of the seizures so now we have to see what happens when we get her off the medicine and out of her system and hopefully no more seizures. It was a great day!!
Yay for grass and no seizures!! The yard looks great and I'm sure it's a HUGE relief to get Tallie off the meds!!
ReplyDelete